Empathetic NVC Practice Group with Tom Carlisi (Virtual)
A Practice Group (PG) is a way to engage with a group of other like-minded people who want to develop their Nonviolent Communication (NVC) skills in a safe learning environment over time.
Together you will grow in your awareness of self-connection, empathy, honest self-expression, and ability to listen and respond instead of react.
We know that it can be hard in the beginning to get comfortable with NVC. Identifying feelings and needs, and making requests can be challenging to learn and practice on your own.
A practice group is a small group of 10 to 12 people to agree to meet over a period of time to study NVC using these 2 books:
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life 3rd Ed., by Marshall B. Rosenberg, Ph.D.
- Nonviolent Communication Companion Workbook 2nd Ed., by Lucy Leu
*An NVC foundations training is a highly recommended prerequisite or something comparable.
- Enhance Personal Growth
- Enhance NVC Conflict Prevention/Resolution skills, featuring: Empathy,
- Authentic Sharing, Seeking Mutuality, with Respect for All Concerned, Gratitude
- Implement Peace skills & Engage with Others to foster Peace in community
Zoom link provided upon registration.
- Tom Carlisi