Foundations of Compassionate Nonviolent Communication (Online)
This two-day, online foundations class is perfect for people new to Compassionate Nonviolent Communication (NVC) or refreshing their practice with the basics. Plan to meet from 9-4pm (EST) Saturday & Sunday, June 11-12, 2022.
Most of us are hungry for effective interpersonal communication skills that can help us live a more empowered life. A life less entangled in the destructive negative thinking and self-judgment that keep us from living our fullest potential. We're also looking for techniques to help us foster strong self-esteem, to heal from emotional pain, and simply communicate more effectively, especially in the heat of conflict. This workshop can offer you a way to begin living your fullest potential.
Empowering Communication Skills
The Nonviolent Communication (NVC) process offers proven, effective interpersonal communication skills to help you foster healthy, satisfying relationships—with yourself and others. Developed by Marshall B. Rosenberg, PhD, and is endorsed by Arun Ghandi, Deepak Chopra, John Gray, Jack Canfield, Anthony Robbins and many others!
- Learn powerful, “deep listening” skills
- Expand your professional helping skills
- Create win/win outcomes, even in the presence of conflict
- Express yourself with more clarity and ease
- Build caring, effective relationships at work and in community
- Improve the quality of all your relationships
- Introductions and foundational principles
- Overview of NVC model & components
- Self Empathy – Learning to tune into what’s most important to you
- Gratitude – Cultivating an environment of gratitude
- Expressing what’s working through the lens of appreciation
- Cultivating strong relationships, built with mutual trust and cooperation
- The healing and transformative power of empathy
- Empowering skills for deep listening
- Empathy and connection blockers
- Sharing heartfelt honesty while maintaining connection
- Understanding communication that alienates connection
- Navigating challenging conversations with clarity, connection and outcomes that are satisfying
What to Bring:
- An open mind and heart.
- Pen or pencil if you like to take notes.
- Anything else you need for your comfort.
- NVC Foundations packet (will be sent prior to the first class).
Have you taken a Foundations Training in the last 2 years? Let us know! We are now offering 50% off if you've attended a Foundations Training in the last two years, please contact Susanna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Having trouble affording this training?
We aim to make the work of Compassionate Nonviolent Communication available to all that want to learn, regardless of ability to pay. At the same time, our pricing is structured to sustain our programming and our organization. To request a full or partial scholarship or to discuss financial options, please contact Susanna at email@example.com
- Susanna Warren